A compact machine that handles up to 200 kg per day.
The inputs to the machine can be any organic waste. Examples include:
- Food waste from restaurants and canteens
- Waste and surplus from food packing
- Horticultural waste such as grass cuttings and hedge trimmings
Operators just dump waste into the machine. The unit has an inter auger to turn the material to aerate it, and achieve consistent bacterial activity. Processing is rapid and normally completed in 24 to 36 hours. An exhaust auger eases out the biomass into a suitable container.
- Continuous Accelerated Aerobic Digestion
- Process: Thermophilic (65-75oC Nominal)
- Top Auger Height 1900mm
- Load Height 1200mm
- Width 730mm, Length 1420mm
- Weight: 280kg (dry), 450kg (loaded)
- Max Input Rate: 200kg/24Hr period
- Min Output Rate: 40kg/24Hr period @ (DM90%) (for waste reduction only)
- Max Fuel Output: 60kg day (DM88%)≈ 8.5kW/h (at 85% boiler efficiency)
- Power Supply: 1~ 240V 30A